Drunk Driving or DUI?
Driving a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance that causes you to operate your vehicle unsafely or above the legal level may have a substantial impact on your life.
Serious consequences may occur as a result of a conviction including:
Many factors control the penalties you may suffer including:
- Jail time
- Fines and court costs
- Loss of driving privileges
- Probation with restriction
- Alcohol and drug treatment
- Safe driving programs
Important defense considerations include:
- Prior criminal record
- Current probation status
- Blood alcohol content
- Property Damage
- Police officer's and victims positions
- District Attorney's position
- Whether the evidence is adequate?
- Facts and circumstances surrounding the arrest
- Improper test procedures
- Why you were stopped?
- Witness statements
- Victims and police officer's positions
For a FREE Consultation call: